Saturday, September 27, 2014
Thank you for a wildly successful 2013! Be sure to add your name to our email list to learn more about the 2014 Finger Lakes Mud Run at Everest Park.
Don’t forget to check out the 2013 photos of you and your crew by clicking the FinisherPix logo, or going to our Photos Page!
The Finger Lakes Mud Run at Everest Park, presented by the Stardust Foundation, is a challenging military-style trail run that’s intended to pit participants against one of THREE EXTREEM COURSES. Yes, THREE! Each wave of participants joins a stampede of literally hundreds who’ll trudge through thick field grasses, over wooded underbrush, down and out of deep gullies, and ultimately face jaw-dropping obstacles– each designed to encourage team work and comradely.
The Finger Lakes Mud Run has THREE courses in 2013! Our first is the 5K Short Course, which is designed for those who’re looking for a fun challenge, but aren’t quite ready for the big time! Our second course is new in 2013. It explores over 750 acres of dense forest, sun-baked fields, and terrain that even scares the wildlife– all along a newly-carved 14K course! Our third course is also new in 2013. The Mini Muddy lets kids from 4-12 get completely covered in mud, just like the rest of the family!
The Finger Lakes Mud Run remains a volunteer-organized event who uses 100% of its net proceeds to extend the mission of Everest Park by offering a restful retreat for families of children who are experiencing life-altering heath issues.
Typical Event Day Planner
What’s the day look like? Here’s a quick look at event day for the Finger Lakes Mud Run.
- PARK your vehicle on-site and have your ID ready
- Read the WAIVER and then sign it
- Present your ID and signed WAIVER to an Event Staffers
- Get your WRISTBAND, put it on and enter the event site
- Enjoy hot & cold food & beverages and get your FLMR GEAR
- Arrive at the START LINE at your PRE-START time
- FINISH your challenge, and then take a SHOWER
- Hang for the AWARDS CEREMONY and COSTUME CONTEST winners
- Party like a champ… you’ve earned it!
The Night Before
Don’t freak! We’re here to help you get ready on the night before the Finger Lakes Mud Run.
- Pack your COURSE ATTIRE, COSTUME, and SHOWER STUFF
- Don’t forget your ID clothes to CHANGE into
- Plot your DIRECTIONS to Everest Park, Owasco, NY
- Pack a little cash or a CREDIT CARD to buy FLMR GEAR
- Get a good night sleep!
Thank you to our supporters!
Click on thier logo to visit their website.
Click on their logo to visit their website.